Oversized Layered Bow Back Sweater - Up to 3XL!

COOL SWEATER

It's too cold for short sleeves, yet too warm for coats. Don't let Mother Nature get the better of you. Be prepared no matter what the weather brings. The perfect layering piece for the upcoming season, it's extra long length will help to keep you warm.

Comes with three bows on the back and a Kite opening.
WANT MORE?

Commissions from marketing products on this blog  and my partners-shops (you can buy anything) will be used for my daughter's school who obtained a scholarship in Spain - architecture - thank you for your support!

Meet you on my facebook page FashionMyRealLove if you LoveToBeGorgeous,  my +FashionMyRealLove or my twitter page LoveToBeGorgeou!

Posted in partnership with GroopDealz and Shareasale!

Comments

Popular Posts