YES! SPRING BREAK!

Vacation dresses, resort wear!


Let's have the vacation shop! I've prepared some beautiful thing for you now:

Cause and Reflect Black and Blue Mirrored Sunglasses
Heart's Desire Royal Blue Lace-Up Maxi Dress

Billabong Whitesand Vacay Ivory Straw Hat
All of My Days Gold and White Sunglasses
Lucy Love Dragonfly Blue Print Midi Dress
WANT MORE?

Commissions from marketing products on this blog  and my partners-shops (you can buy anything) will be used for my daughter's school who obtained a scholarship in Spain - architecture - thank you for your support!

Meet you on my facebook page FashionMyRealLove if you LoveToBeGorgeous,  my +FashionMyRealLove or my twitter page LoveToBeGorgeou!

Posted in partnership with LULU'S 
and Shareasale!

Cute dresses from LuLu*s!!!

Comments

Popular Posts