Fashion for your legs - ANKLETS

Your feet will look amazing

They are back!
Anklets are making a significant comeback to mainstream fashion.
Two styles are in demand at present – one is the barely-there fine chains with sparkling stones and the other is all out funky with bright colours and quirky charms.
Let a stylish anklet gives some company to your footwear.
Here is my fashion inspiration:
Women Fashion Body Jewelry Summer Beach Gothic Style Charm Vintage Casual Lace Black Crystal Diamond Anklets
Women Fashion Body Jewelry Charm Vintage Double Zipper Anklets
Retro Women Beach Heavy Metal Punk Coin Multilayer Tassel Chain Single Anklets

WANT MORE?

Commissions from marketing products on this blog  and my partners-shops (you can buy anything) will be used for my daughter's school who obtained a scholarship in Spain - architecture - thank you for your support!

Meet you on my facebook page FashionMyRealLove if you LoveToBeGorgeous,  my +FashionMyRealLove or my twitter page LoveToBeGorgeou!

Posted in partnership with 
Lightinthebox and Shareasale!

Comments

Popular Posts