SPRING NEW ARRIVAL - 25% OFF; CLEARANCE STARTING FROM 0,99$

KNEE HIGH HEEL BOOTS WEAR WITH ...

Good price for "old" stuff and for new arrival!


Here is my fashion inspiration:

LEOPARD SUEDE MATERIAL SIDE ZIPPER OVER THE KNEE HIGH HEEL BOOTS
 $48.00 $24.99

TAUPE CASUAL POKET SLEEVELESS BUTTON UP ROMPER
$27.99 $13.99

BLACK CASUAL POKET SLEEVELESS BUTTON UP ROMPER
$27.99 $13.99

WANT MORE?

Commissions from marketing products on this blog  and my partners-shops (you can buy anything) will be used for my daughter's school who obtained a scholarship in Spain - architecture - thank you for your support!

Meet you on my facebook page FashionMyRealLove if you LoveToBeGorgeous,  my +FashionMyRealLove or my twitter page LoveToBeGorgeou!

Posted in partnership with 
Lollicouture and Shareasale!

Comments

Popular Posts